Friday, April 24, 2009

I Heart Boys

I adore men.  I can't get enough of them.  I collect them like I collect shoes.  Unfortunately, that means they tend to be as comfortable as my shoes, as well.  I have a bad habit of seeing a pair of shoes that looks cute and just buying without really considering if I need another pair of black heels or if they'll pinch my toes.  With boys, I think they look okay on the outside and I haven't been on a date in two weeks, so I figure I'll go for it.  

Next thing you know, I'm on my third first date of the month and staring at a kinda cute mechanic's bad teeth.  

I guess you'd call me picky, but if I can't find an intelligent man to date, why not only date the good-looking ones?  

I'm not addicted to love.  Love I can take or leave.  What I'm really looking for is the next fix of a perfect (or perfectly acceptable) kiss.

No comments: