Monday, January 3, 2011

Ice Skating at City Hall

Today I went ice skating with my friend Yunhee and this cute boy I met on Christmas day. The ice rink was pretty cool. It is outside and costs 1,000 won (less than a dollar). You can skate for an hour and get your rental skates, as well. Yunhee doesn't know how to skate, but I might make her practice. Yong was very sweet and skated around with me. The ice was too pitted and the skates weren't sharp, so it was very hard to skate. I'll go back earlier in the day.

Yunhee putting on her skates.


Yong and I on the rink.


Yunhee decided that Yong and I should have a date and she left early. Yong bought me 삼겹살, my favorite Korean food. It's like bacon that we barbecue at the table. I eat it like a veggie wrap with lettuce and other stuff, but it's also good just dipped in this oil/salt combo. Super 맛있었어요. Yong wanted to take me home, but I didn't think that would be comfortable for me. Instead, we walked around holding hands and hugged goodbye. He smelled 맛있었어요.

Just another wonderful day in Seoul.

The lovely scene.

No comments: