Thursday, February 11, 2010

Alexander McQueen

Yes, I am aware that this isn't a fashion blog. But I am in NYC, fashion capital of America. And he was so lovely. He's also among my top favorite designers. I bought almost everything sold through his Target line. (I don't have a couture income.)

Today was actually shaping up to be a good day. But whenever someone commits suicide, it makes you realize that there are lots of people out there with hidden problems. And that genius doesn't come without a price. It's the simple folks that are the happiest. I'll always believe that. Being gifted doesn't make you happy, it just adds to your responsibilities to the world.

But in other news, I bought a white netbook, because I thought it would look awesome. And if I needed to hide from Soviet agents in the snow, I could use it without being seen.

Tomorrow is my first NYC house party. It will be of the grown up variety, but I'm still looking forward to it.

Until then, dear readers, I leave you with sweet dreams and glasses of Jack Daniel's on the rocks.

No comments: