Thursday, February 18, 2010

I thought I lost this

Uh, I just found out where drafts get saved. This is the first draft of the blog post "Peking Duck and the Brooklyn Bridge", from February. Read it if you want. Or skip it. It's not that necessary.



Ah, another wonderful date in a fabulous city. I just wish the boy were a bit more handsome. I guess I'm just too ethnocentric to get into those Portuguese boys who descend from Moorish people.

I looked great, just so you know. Just a touch of goth. I had on a very Victorian-influenced plum skirt and black puff-sleeved shirt. We met in Brooklyn and walked across the bridge. Such a lovely view of the city. I heart NYC.
It's just one of those things. I'm actually used to men treating me like something to be treasured, so I guess I just don't really appreciate it. As everyone knows, I tend to spend more time obsessing about the ones that cause drama in my life, than the one's that buy me dinner.

I know no one wonders why I'm single.

No comments: